Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down

Subject: Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:57:20 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi John -

What happens when you disable the scheduled vacuumer and run it
manually?

I'm not suggesting this is a production-level resolution. But I'd like
to see whether the issue is in the vacuumer determining what to get
rid of, or whether the vacuumer is not running at all.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP