Re: for shyam - error logging from the CDOMessage object of invocation

Subject: Re: for shyam - error logging from the CDOMessage object of invocation
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:52:14 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Kate,
Thanks for the feedback. I will file a bug on this in our internal database.
The next release (SQL 2005) is already closed down (we're in the last legs
of shipping) so there's no way a change like this will be taken now. This
bug will be triaged for the SP1 release.

I do appreciate the suggestion - it's definitely a good one.
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]