SQLNS blog

Subject: SQLNS blog
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:12:11 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi everyone -

Please forgive the intrusion and the off-topic post, but I wanted to
let those interested know that recently I started blogging about
SQLNS-related stuff at I'd love to hear your
comments and feedback.

Here's a snippet from the original blog:
For quite some time now I?ve been meaning to create a web site devoted
to SQL Server Notification Services, something similar to the site that Darren Green & Allan Mitchell have created. But I
haven?t been able to make the time, at least not in the past year and
a half or so. And I?m not sure that I see that changing any time soon.
So, rather than waiting for a dedicated site to begin sharing my
musings on SQLNS, I decided to start here...

I hope you find it useful and constructive, or at least somewhat

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS