NS<product>Events not be cleaned down

Subject: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down
From: "J"
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:48:38 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,

I'm having trouble with the NS<product>Events table not being cleaned down.
Initially I thought it was because the vacuum event was clashing with the
backup procedure on the server, so I moved the vacuum event to a time 5
hours before hand.  Unfortunatley it made no difference, and the number of
events in the table actually increased!

Has anyone got any ideas as to what maybe happening?

The retention age is set to 1 day, and the event will go off at 9pm for 3
hrs every day.

Many Thanks,
John