Re: SMTP To Name

Subject: Re: SMTP To Name
From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:10:56 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I've got the June CTP and will try to test it out early next week (I'm
teaching a class in another city this week and won't be back in my
office until next week).  I'll let you know my results.

In the meantime I've checked the bug database that I have access to
(which is not the same one that MS uses) and I don't see it list.

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

~~~