Re: how can a custom delivery protocol assembly know when it gets the la

Subject: Re: how can a custom delivery protocol assembly know when it gets the last workitem in this pass of the distributor?
From: "kate"
Date: 4 Sep 2005 16:02:04 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
hi joe,

this is my second attempt at this as the stupid forum keeps clearing
out the post text. sigh.

does not have to be workitem specific , any signal or flag that would
indicate that the distributor cycle has ended would do. i would expect
any one cycle to have many workitems and this is not a problem. we just
need to refresh/cleanup some resources that were generated in our CF
and used during the calls to the CDP.

Kate MBCS

Alert Technologies
http://www.alert-technologies.co.uk
Get your notification services implementation going in minutes not
weeks ......