Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down

Subject: Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down
From: "J"
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:07:07 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Joe,

No problem, we're in Southampton, England.  So we shouldn't need to adjust
the time :)

I have a thoery as to why it doesn't look like it's cleaning down.  It's
taking approx 1hr to clean down 200,000 events in our system.  I'm wondering
if it is working, but we're generating more than it can clean down in the
specified time interval.

What do you think?

Thanks,
John