Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols

Subject: Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols
From: "Andy"
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:54:18 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I was wondering when we would get your input. Glad your back.

I believe I have finally entered my data in correctly, based on information
both Kate and Joe gave. I guess I must have just mistyped something before,
but it is now working.

What was done to accomplish it was to have a single deliverychannel, but
when the device is stored give the different formats a name that applies to
the format, so I have SMTP and MobileEmail as my two different values. I
have created the folders to match the name and am successfully sending out
emails with the formats needed.

Thanks for all the input.

news:[email protected]