Re: SQL SERVER Replication Monitoring

Subject: Re: SQL SERVER Replication Monitoring
From: "Nigel"
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:37:43 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
"Imran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi
> I am using two types of replication (Transactional and Merger) i need to
> monitor the replication status through T-SQL which i need to show on my
> user
> screen. Any idea where i can get the help.
>
> Thanks
> Imran

Frustrating isnt it! I've been in the same position for a few months now nd
have tried many many methods each time hitting a further problem and posting
further questions on here but I never get a reply.

Do you need to know replication status (as in how far its progressed) or
simply that replication has occurred?

If you get anywhere half sensible let me know