Re: Clean out???

Subject: Re: Clean out???
From: "Dave Saylor"
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:03:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
No, you understand and are helping me immensely Kate,

OK I do have a job running as you suggest.  So in about 20 days all should
be OK.
As far as setting up the vaccum to run on a schedule can that be done
through NSCONTROL UPDATE when  the history backlog is cleaned out.  I have
always configured the vaccum schedule as part of an initial install and not
after the fact.

Thanks again