Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols

Subject: Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:38:19 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Andy -

I'm not exactly sure I understand you question completely, but
hopefully this will help.

You can use different XSLT files to format notifications in different
ways depending the type of device that will receive the notification.
BOL has a pretty good description of how you can use the device type
to format a notification appropriately for a specific device.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sqlntsv/htm/nsp_notifications_1gz9.asp
HTH...

--
Joe Webb