NS API

Subject: NS API
From: "Wayne"
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:02:57 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I'm trying to updated subscriptions for a single subscriber, so far all is
working well. However, I was wondering is there a way to pull back just the
sing subscriber? Currently I am doing the following:

new SubscriberEnumeration(nsInstance)[subscriberId];

As I understand from the help the new SubscriberEnumeration(nsInstance)
creates a collection that contains all the subscribers in the database. This
seems to be a bit inefficient, I'd like to just retrieve the subscriber
based on the subscriberId.

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

Enterprise Library Configuration Console Module Generator
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/elccmg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein