RE: Clean out???

Subject: RE: Clean out???
From: "Dave Saylor"
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:04:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thanks Kate,

 Using setquantumclockdate facilitated the skipping over of the obsolete
events.  That took care of getting  NS back up and operational without
sending 4 months of old events.

OK now getting this history cleaned out.  From my calcâs it think is going
to take about 20 days to get totally cleaned at 2500 Quantumâs an hour. Iâm
sure it will run faster as the volume is reduced.   Without an existing
vacuum schedule will NSCONTROL UPDATE allow for a new schedule to be created?
  I need to come up with a way to get this self sufficient.

Again thanks for your help. Any insight you have is appreciated.

--
Dave