Re: Clean out???

Subject: Re: Clean out???
From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:08:47 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Dave -

Yes, you can configure vacuuming by setting the appropriate nodes in
the ADF file and then running NSControl Update to update the
application. Search for "Modifying the Vacuuming Schedule" in BOL for
more details.

BTW - you may be able to cut down the 20 days by creating some indexes
on the data tables.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS