Re: ScheduledRule and NSControl Update

Subject: Re: ScheduledRule and NSControl Update
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:45:07 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Vladislav,
The schedules table is created on a per-subscription class basis, not on a
per-rule basis. Therefore, if you already have one or more scheduled rules
in the subscription class and then you add another, you will not see
additional schedules tables added. The new rules will use the existing
schedules table.
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS: