Subject: Re: NS API
From: "Wayne"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:10:02 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Ok, the subscription I could understand, not like but understand, but no way
to get a subscriber? We have the potential for have a very large subscriber
base, and with what you stated below I would have to be pulling back all the
subscribers from the database into memory to get one subscriber. Just seems
REALLY inefficient to me.

Where can I send an email to MS to suggest something be added to address

news:[email protected]