Subject: Re: NS API
From: "kate"
Date: 11 Aug 2005 14:53:36 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
we have not come across a simple named method for getting a
subscription by id, given the way NS is envisaged i dont think they saw
it as necessary. You can enumerate the subscriptions for the subscriber
and then select from the enum. However, we have had some problem with
this enum when retreiving the date fields for a subscriber.

to get a subscriber by id, again there isnt a named method , you have
to enumerate all the subscribers and then you can select from the enum
by id.

hope that helps

Alert Technologies
Get your notification services implementation going in minutes not
weeks ......