Re: Posting events from different machine

Subject: Re: Posting events from different machine
From: "Yogesh K."
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:44:20 +0530
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Where can I download the NS Client components.
I am not able to find any.

Well I have a library implemented for to post. It means I can run the
library from any client machine where I have client installed right.
Can you provide me with the link.

Thanks & Cheers:)
Yogesh Kadalgikar

news:[email protected]