Re: Multiple devices for a subscription

From: "Wayne"
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:20:49 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
However, this still doesn't solve the lack of transaction support with in
the API, and now I'll be going outside of the API to another table. Trying
to keep this all in sync will require use of the stored procedures and a sql
connection.

Any chance in the gold release of 2005 the connection can be exposed from
within the API so that it can be used to create transactions?

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

Enterprise Library Configuration Console Module Generator
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/elccmg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

news:[email protected]