SMTP To Name

Subject: SMTP To Name
From: "Andy"
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:33:20 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
My messages are going through successfully via SMTP, but the To field does
not show the email address of the person. If you look at the SMTP message
with notepad you see X-Receiver: <email address>, but there is not a To:
field declared.

Is this correct for SQL 2005 June CTP for NS? We would really like to have
the name show up. The ADF has the following:
<Protocol>
     <ProtocolName>SMTP</ProtocolName>
     <Fields>
      <Field>
       <FieldName>Subject</FieldName>
       <SqlExpression>
        <Our subject line>
       </SqlExpression>
      </Field>
      <Field>
       <FieldName>From</FieldName>
       <SqlExpression>
        <our return email address here, not displayed for spam sake>
       </SqlExpression>
      </Field>
      <Field>
       <FieldName>To</FieldName>