Re: Subscriptions expiration

From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:01:55 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Take a look at these threads:

In summary - there is no direct support in the current version, but
there are some potential workarounds you may want to explore.

1) Write a custom delivery protocol to disable the subscription.
2) Write a scheduled tasks to periodically clean up
3) Use Chron tables to keep up with expiration dates and add it to
your matching rules.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS