Devices Question

Subject: Devices Question
From: "andyjax"
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:57:09 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Does it make sense to have a different subscription for each type of device?
Or is there a way to have the notification before formatted by two different
style sheets based on the Device Name?

We are looking to have at least 3 different layouts based on device type. To
get it working for each device type our match query is joining to the
NS<>Main view for subscriber devices they have available.

It would seem would would not want 3 different subscriptions that have the
same details. Just trying to get a handle on how we handle the administration
of subscriptions with users, and don't duplicate processing.