Looking for a sample application

Subject: Looking for a sample application
From: "Yogesh K."
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:18:05 +0530
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,

I have requirement as mentioned below

  • There is table Say employee (with the information frequently keeps changing).
  • There is another application interested in knowing the information thats modified at every moment the information undergoes change. say some kind of notification.
  • The subscriber application wants information built in some object form (say in XML or event object).
I working over to implement solution from scratch. I went with the samples provided with Notification services. It doesnt provide any samples that explains any usage of custom api's. I am a newbie to SQL Server Notifications and would be really thankful if I could get some exhaustive information to work around my application.

Thanking you,

-- Yogesh