Re: Error 22022: SqlServerAgent Error: Unable to resolve email rec

Subject: Re: Error 22022: SqlServerAgent Error: Unable to resolve email rec
From: Tom
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:37:05 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Saigman,
We started to have this problem as well; started on the same day that you
wrote this.  Have you been able to resolve it?

Sending mail via xp_sendmail works fine, but using operators we are getting
the 22022 error
"Error 22022: SQLServerAgent Error:  Unable to resolve email recipient name
'worldadmin' (reason: One or more of the recipients was not found in the
address book."