Re: Reg IHttpProtocolProvider Problem

Subject: Re: Reg IHttpProtocolProvider Problem
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:11:25 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Most likely, your subscriber device records are not configured to use the
delivery channel associated with the custom protocol.

Make sure the [SubscriberId, DeviceName] pair in the notifications table
references a subscriber device record in the NSSubscriberDevices table that
specifies the correct DeliveryChannelName.

Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:%[email protected]