Re: Notificatoin service in a different machine

Subject: Re: Notificatoin service in a different machine
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:47:45 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Mostafa -

Check out "subscription management applications, deploying" in books
online. It describes how to configure a subscription management
application using IIS on a remote machine. I think that's what you're
asking. If not, sorry and could you repost/restate?

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS