Re: Timeout expired Procedure: ConnectionRead (recv()).

Subject: Re: Timeout expired Procedure: ConnectionRead (recv()).
From: "InvalidLastName"
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:29:37 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,
We still kept getting this error. Is there any way to modify the timeout
value for query/command timeout and event. Is it possible because my
scheduled event provider ran too long and didn't release the application ?

I would like to know how can I modify certain timeout value, such as
"query/command timeout (I think default is 30 seconds in ADO.NET), and event
provider run timeout

Thanks

ILN

news:[email protected]