Re: SMTP Delivery problem

Subject: Re: SMTP Delivery problem
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:37:21 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hello,
Do you have a subscriber device configured to use the new delivery channel
you added? If you only have one subscriber device record, it may still be
configured to use the file channel.

Also, the SQL-NS SMTP delivery mechanism does not use the SQLMail service.
It goes through the SMTP APIs in the .NET Framework. If you have your
instance configured for local delivery, make sure you have the SMTP service
(part of IIS) installed.
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS: