Re: Subscriber.Enabled() returning incorrect result

Subject: Re: Subscriber.Enabled() returning incorrect result
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:05:12 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Pinal -

This code snippet demonstrates how to use the SubscriberEnumeration
object to retrieve a subscriber object and view its Enabled property
in a Label.

private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        //the subscriber id we will work with
        string subId = "[email protected]";

        //Create an NSInstance object
        string instanceName = "myNotifyInstance";
        NSInstance instance;
        instance = new NSInstance(instanceName);

        //create disable an existing subscriber
        Subscriber subscriber =new Subscriber(instance);
        subscriber.SubscriberId = subId;
        subscriber.Enabled = false;
        subscriber.Update();

        //create a new subscriber object
        Subscriber subscriber2 = new Subscriber(instance);

        //set the subscriberId
        subscriber2.SubscriberId = subId;

        //Create a SubscriberEnumeration object
        SubscriberEnumeration subscribers = new
                SubscriberEnumeration(instance);

        //retrieve the subscriber object
        subscriber2 = subscribers[subId];

        //check the enabled property
        label1.Text = subscriber2.Enabled.ToString();

}

HTH....

--
Joe Webb