Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: Joe Webb
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:01:30 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi -

There is a one to many relationship between the event batches table
and the events table.

For example, when you drop the xml file into the watched folder, it
may contain 25 nodes of event data. Those events are submitted
together as a batch. So you should expect to see a record in the
batches table with a value of 25 in the EventCount column. You should
also see 25 rows in the events table with an eventbatchid pointing
back to the batches table.

If you're not seeing rows in the events table, no events are coming
in. Double check your xml document and look to the application event
log.

HTH....

--
Joe Webb