Re: IContentFormattar error

Subject: Re: IContentFormattar error
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:42:41 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
It sounds like your content formatter is trying to access the registry - is
that the case? If so, you have to make sure that the user account under
which the NS service is running has the appropriate permissions to access
the registry keys needed.

Learn more about SQL-NS:
"Yogesh K." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]
I have implemented an IContentFormatter interface.
I have just implemented the format content method

Follow is the error I getting .

The notification could not be formatted.

<Distributor Id>1</Distributor Id>

<Distributor Name>ArgosRAPNSDist1</Distributor Name>

<Distributor Work Item Id>5</Distributor Work Item Id>

<Notification Id>5</Notification Id>

Requested registry access is not allowed.

DistributorName: ArgosRAPNSDist1

Please help.