Re: Error 22022: SqlServerAgent Error: Unable to resolve email recipie

Subject: Re: Error 22022: SqlServerAgent Error: Unable to resolve email recipie
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:35:02 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Saigman -

You may want to login using the SQL Server login account and try
sending email to that recepient.

BTW - You'll have better luck by posting this question to another
newsgroup such as microsoft.public.sqlserver.server

This on is dedicated to the SQL Server Notification Services add-on.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP