Re: searching good training example

Subject: Re: searching good training example
From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 06:30:28 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Flemming -

If you can post a description of your app and how you'd envision it
being rewritten under SQLNS, we'll be glad to give you some
comments/feedback on it.

As for references...I guess you've already gone through the samples
that come with SQLNS: Flight, Realtor, etc. And the walkthrough Stock
example in BOL. If not, that's where I'd recommend starting.

If you need a much more comprehensive sample application, complete
with custom content formatters and the like, as well as a good
reference book then Shyam Pather's book is what you want.

I also have a book out there that's designed to get people up to speed
with SQLNS very quickly.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb