Subscriber.Enabled() returning incorrect result

Subject: Subscriber.Enabled() returning incorrect result
From: "Pinal P via SQLMonster.com"
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:32:48 GMT
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I am giving my users the ability to disable their account from my NS front-
end web app and to do that I am using the NS API.

In order to disable the subscriber account, I
- instantiate a Subscriber object for the subscriber
- set its Enabled property to False
- call the Update() method

The problem is, when I create another Subscriber instance for the same
subscriber somewhere else and check the subscriber.Enabled() property, it
always returns True (even if I restart the app), whereas the database is
showing that the subscriber account is disabled. Any idea why this is
happening???