sample application in NS

Subject: sample application in NS
From: "Yogesh K."
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:31:49 +0530
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I am using SQL Server 2005 - Notification Services.
I am finding the problem as mentioned below while bulding a sample implemented by me.
PLease let me know what has it got to do with and how can it be resloved.
Metadata file 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\NotificationServices\9.0.242\bin\microsoft.sqlserver.notificationservices.dll' could not be opened -- 'Version 1.1 is not a compatible version.'
I am implementing the sample using VS.NET 2003.
Yogesh Kadalgikar