Re: Restarting NS$AppName service?

Subject: Re: Restarting NS$AppName service?
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:27:50 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Scott -

Yes. When you restart a stopped NS instance, it'll attempt to catch up
on anything it's missed while stopped.

Check out the <SubscriptionQuantumLimit> Element and
<ChronicleQuantumLimit> Element in the <ApplicationExecutionSettings>
node of the ADF in BOL for details on how to configure the amount of
time (specified in the the number of quantas behind the current
quantum) it'll go back to catch up. The default is 30 quanta with each
quantum being 1 minute by default.

HTH....

--
Joe Webb