Re: Using just stored procedures to create and delete users

Subject: Re: Using just stored procedures to create and delete users
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:47:51 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
As mentioned in replys to your post over in the forums, the short
answer is: no, those sprocs come with the standard "don't mess with
the underlying structure" warnings from Microsoft.

The Subscription Management Objects are the recommended way to go to
create subscribers, subscriber devices, and subscriptions.

If you're interested, I've created a little C# app that I use to
create test subscribers, subscriber devices, and subscriptions for the
SQLNS apps that I create. I've made it freely available on the
downloads page of my web site.
http://www.webbtechsolutions.com/downloads.aspx.

HTH...

--