Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:15:49 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
The I read his post was that Andy had a typo in the sql:relation
attribute within the XSD.

   <xsd:element name="event" sql:relation="WrongStockEventsName">

Although I must admit it's been a while since I've used the FSW (and I
haven't verified it with a simple test), I believe that this would
cause what he was seeing.

What do you think, Shyam?

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP