Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:48:13 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Andy,
The event schema file does not need to have the same name as the event
class - you just need to specify what the filename is in the event provider
configuration in the ADF.

For future reference, you should get in the habit of looking in the
Application Event Log for error messages when NS doesn't do what you expect.
All errors, warnings, status information etc. is written to the Application
Event Log (go to Adminstrative Tools/Event Viewer to see it).
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]