Re: Custom Content Formatter

Subject: Re: Custom Content Formatter
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:05:09 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
What error message do you see in the event log?

One thing that immediately occurs to me is that your class name as specified
is not fully-qualified. If your class is part of a namespace, then you need
to qualify it with the namespace name. For example, if your class is
declared like this:

namespace MyNamespace
{
    class MyClass
}

Then the class name should be specified as MyNamespace.MyClass (not just
MyClass).
-shyam
--
Learn more about SQL-NS: