Re: Notificatoin service in a different machine

Subject: Re: Notificatoin service in a different machine
From: "Mostafa Salama"
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:22:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thanks a lot Joe for your reply, but this didn't answer my question
what i meant, that the application works when the "SQL Server Notification
service" is on the same machine of the application , but it doesn't work when
it is in different machine
So , my question is , is it possible to make both on different machines ,
the code and SQL Server Notification Service.