Re: Notificatoin service in a different machine

Subject: Re: Notificatoin service in a different machine
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:40:16 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Yes, you can run code that uses the NS APIs on a different machine than the
one where the instance is deployed. You just have to register the instance
(using nscontrol register - or SQL Management Studio if you're using SQL
2005) on the local machine and specify the remote server name in the -server

Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]