Re: Monitoring of Replication using dev tools

Subject: Re: Monitoring of Replication using dev tools
From: "msnews.microsoft.com"
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:18:27 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs, microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming, microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication
Thanks Joe, I'm looking at your proposed method at the moment.

(In further digging I have come across custom resolvers using the
replrec.dll but seem to have hit a wall on that because theres so little
information about it, especially to develop for it in a .Net way. If anyone
has any experience good or bad.......)

news:[email protected]