Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: "andyjax"
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:02:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I have removed the whole Instance and Application and tried to recreate from
scratch. The only thing I have defined in the ADF is the EventClass and
HostedProvider being FileWatcher.

I still am just getting NS<EventClassName>EventBatches  with entries and a
count of 0, and nothing in the NS<EventClassName>Events table. I have limited
the number of items for the event to be 3 items, and the corresponding XML
data is the same structure.

What next.