Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:27:09 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Sure...that'll work. I just means your XML event file would be:

<eventData>
        <RightStockEventsName>
                        <StockSymbol>AWKS</StockSymbol>
                 <StockPrice>67.68</StockPrice>
        </RightStockEventsName>
</eventData>

rather than:
<eventData>
        <event>
                        <StockSymbol>AWKS</StockSymbol>
                <StockPrice>67.68</StockPrice>
        </event>
<eventData>

The xsd:element name="RightStockEventsName"  names the element in the
XML data file.

The sql:relation="RightStockEventsName" associates the element to an
event class.

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP