Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:03:14 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Very good! Thanks for sharing the solutions with the community.

To clarify, you had something like this in your XSD file:
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:mapping-schema">
  <xsd:element name="event" sql:relation="WrongStockEventsName">
    <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:element name="StockSymbol" type="xsd:string" />
        <xsd:element name="StockPrice" type="xsd:decimal" />
      </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
  </xsd:element>
</xsd:schema>

But your ADF had something like:
<EventClass>
  <EventClassName>RightStockEventsName</EventClassName>
  <Schema>
    <Field>
        <FieldName>StockSymbol</FieldName>
        <FieldType>nvarchar(6)</FieldType>