Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:10:41 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
The error you're seeing means that the [SubscriberId, DeviceName] pair of
values you're inserting into the notifications view does not correspond to a
valid record in the NSSubscriberDevices table. Make sure you've set up your
subscriber records correctly and that you're passing the right values in
your match rule.

Reading some of your earlier posts, it seems you may have the names of the
event/event batches tables wrong. As Joe correctly pointed out, the events
table is called NS<EventClassName>Events and the event batches table is
called NS<EventClassName>EventBatches.

To answer some of your earlier questions, the Start collection time
represents the time at which events in the event batch began being submitted
and the end collection time represents the time at which the event batch was
finally committed. All times in NS databases are stored in UTC, to insulate
the system from timezone/daylight savings time changes.

Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]