Re: Event Info

Subject: Re: Event Info
From: "andyjax"
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:29:05 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I have torn it down to 1 single event in a XML file and 3 fields to populate.
Still only get batch info no event data written to table. Should I be
concerned about this? I just wanted to make sure everything works as needed
before addding more functionality to my prototype.

Sorry to be so unknowledgeable , but that is why I am posting, to get
knowledge.