NotificationBatchId

Subject: NotificationBatchId
From: "SVA"
Date: 27 Jun 2005 04:52:15 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I wonder if anyone could shed some light on the following problem:

I would like to log information about notification batches in my app
database.

1.
In particular, I would like to obtain Batch Notification Id in my
custom content formatter. Is it possible? (Batch Notification Id is
stored in the NS...NotificationsNotificationBatches1 table).

Is batch notification id available by the time content formatter is
called?

2.
Is it possible to run custom SQL command when Notification Batch is
generated, in order to write associated data about notification batch
to my database?

I have not found any relevant information on this subject in SQL Server
Notification Services documentation.

Thank you.