Re: The generator failed to schedule a quantum.

Subject: Re: The generator failed to schedule a quantum.
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:53:11 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Balaji,
Quantum clock time (as well as all other times) in the NS databases are
represented in UTC. You have set yours to local-time, which, after you apply
the UTC conversion, is in the future. You need to set your clock to the
current UTC time - GETUTCDATE() will give you this.

Also, you should not call this internal NSUpdateGeneratorActivationState
procedures directly. Use nscontrol disable instead.
Thanks
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
"Balaji Ramachandran" <[email protected]> wrote